How do I add a new website to my publisher's account on Queryads?
Queryads Publishers are allowed to submit as many sites as they wish. Queryads manually approved each and every publisher website submitted so that we keep our network and of high quality for our advertisers.
Submitting a website to Queryads is very easy but first you need to signup as a publisher which is free by going to http://www.queryads.com/signup.php.
Here are the steps as we have simplified so that you can submit many quality sites to us for review.
Login to your publisher's account by going to http://www.queryads.com/login.php. Make sure you select the publisher's option so that you are directed to the proper section.
After you are login to your publisher's account, go to the link in the menu named, manage ad code.
After you click on manage ad code, you should be on the page where you can manage all your approved or pending websites. You should see a link in the right hand side call "add new site" . Click on this link to add your new sites.
This part is very simple. Queryads need to verify that you are the owner of the site before we can review it and allow you to show ads on it. First you need to entered your website url , example www.yourwebsite.com
Queryads provides a download link of a verification file for you to upload to your website via ftp or file transfer protocol. Download this verfication file. You can also create this verification file by making a blank html file and naming it the name of the verification file.
Once you have uploaded the file to your site, it should be located here, example:www.yourwebsite.com/verificationfile.html , Now that you have proved this is your site and you know its ftp access, click on the verify website link and the approval process begins.
by: Roderick Coleman
This question has been viewed 1880 times so far.
Here to View all the questions in Publisher's Pre-Questions
|There are no attachment file(s) related to this question.
| User Comments
|There are no user comments for this question. Be the first to post a comment. Click Here
| Related Questions
- What Are the Requirements for Publisher Site Approval?
- Can I Remove Ads from My pages?
- Can I add Website or subdomain that I created on a free hosting Platform.
- How Are Publishers Paid?
- How Are the Publisher Sites Approved?
- Can I Easily Track My Earnings?
- What is QueryAds PPC Network?
- Am I Required To Keep Displaying Ads Once I sign Up?
- How Long Does the Approval Process Take?
- Once a Publisher Site Is Approved, How Soon Will I Receive the Codes?
- Will the Ads Distract from My Site?
- Can I Keep My Current Ads?
- Do I Get to Choose The Layout of The Ads?